Monday, July 5, 2010

what a day what a day

I'm going to try to write this blog post, the explosions in my neighborhood at 1:30 am will help keep me up.

I woke up at 6 this morning and jumped on my bicycle, I proceeded to ride it 26 miles, moving my brand new dining room table (thanks EK) from ravenswood to Logan Square.  First I had to fetch my friend Dan's bike trailer in uptown, so there was a lot of back and forth.

  Then I went to work.

Then I got home and I...FINISHED MY MINICOMIC!


I'm really excited about it.  But unless you subscribe to Uncle Envelope by the end of July, you'll  have to wait until mid September before it's available through me (it will debut at SPX, and be available on etsy the following week).

  Then I uploaded a new Sock-Monster comic



THEN!  I uploaded my new fromthewell.info website!

WHAT?!  That's it, I'm going to bed.

No comments: