Tuesday, June 22, 2010

indie spinner rack podcast

My favorite podcast, Indie Spinner Rack has just released episode #177, which features...me?!  Host Charlito and comics artist, Colin Panetta ambushed me at my table and had me read What is This? 

It's a big show, and includes interviews with some amazing comics artists who I both dig as creators and as friends, Kenan Rubenstein, Liz Baillie, and Bill Ayers & Ryan Alexander-Tanner

The podcast is lots of fun for folks who are really excited about independent comics, Mr. Phil and Charlito are so passionate and knowledgeable about comics.  Their forums harbor a really positive community in which professionals and nobodies rub shoulder to shoulder talking about all aspects of comics, from reading them, making them and promoting them.

No comments: