Monday, November 9, 2009

another last minute show!


robot headache

 I've been drawing everything except comics right now...AAAARGH!  I gotta get sequential, or I'll be that robot, my head exploding.

  It's not official, but I think I'm definitely hopping into a last-minute vacancy at my friends Leslie, Ramsey, and Matthew's table at the Milwaukee Zine Fest this upcoming weekend. Here's the basic info:

Milwaukee Zine Fest
Saturday, November 14, 2009
11am-6pm
 @ Falcon Bowl
801 E Clarke St
Milwaukee, WI
 
This'll be my first zine fest, which I'm super excited about.  I get the feeling that zine fests are more aligned with my personal values than with standard comics show.  I don't mean to knock comics shows, I love those things, but the impression I get is that comics shows are more business, and zine fests are more about the heart-power of self publishing.
 

2 comments:

Fano said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Home Elevators Corona said...

Loved reading this, thanks